Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Real talk

So after Chris Brown handed Rihanna a beat down of epic proportions (she was literally choked out and looked like this) she took him back. Sad.

All the little girls (and some boys, hayyyyeee!) who look up to her are seeing this; seeing her and Chris on vacation in Miami jet skiing (and healing up). What message is it sending? Did you see Chris "Bobby" Brown's less than sincere apology? Talking about an "unfortunate situation"? Really? At least he could have manned up on the apology.

I blame her brothers, because if I knew of a dude who hit my sister, well let's just say all those episodes of Forensic Files info would come in handy. I would at least take a bunch of doornobs and put them in a pillow case.

Personally I think it’s only a matter of time before he is back to his old tricks. Perhaps I should lend her my copy of Forensic Files

No comments: