Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Please and Thank You

So my mom is from the south, therefore I was raised with manners. I say please and thank you, I hold the door open for women, I give up my seat on the train. I do that stuff that women say men don't do anymore.

What do I get for my troubles? Nothing. Today I was walking into a Duane Reade and three young ladies where walking out. I was one step in and they were about 3 steps form the door, so naturally I took a step back and held the door open for them. They never said thank you. So I said, "You're welcome." Then one girl looked at me and sucked her teeth! I guess that's "Thank you" in Bitchanese.

Chivalry is dead and women helped kill it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

some women killed it, not all:)

Anonymous said...

spelling is dead and you, my friend, killed it.

Josh Homer said...

what are you talking about?

Sarah Brooks said...

Amen to that! The post I mean, not the comment about your spelling. I saw nothing wrong with your spelling! Then again, I was home schooled.

Anonymous said...

Bitchanese is funny.