Monday, September 22, 2008

One of the many secrets of marraige

I've only been married for two years, but I figure out one trick to marriage: no matter what the question is you should always work a compliment into the answer. Here is an actual exchange between my wife and I.

Wife: If I die would you marry someone prettier or uglier than me?

Josh:I'd have to marry someone uglier because you're the prettiest woman alive.

Wife:That was the right answer.


Every question's a test, every answer a chance to fail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was pretty good, but I'd have gone with "I couldn't marry anyone after you, you are it as far as marriage goes Honey. I'd just focus on my career and helping sick kids."

-Kantad-

Josh Homer said...

Kantad,
the sick kids is a nice touch, I'm going to steal that one.

Josh