Friday, October 17, 2008

The Tony Rock Project

After a cancelled stand up show, Tony Rock is back with The Tony Rock Project. I watched it last night. If I were Tony Rock I would call Chris everyday and the conversation would go like this:

TR: Hey Chris
CR: Hey Tony
TR: Thank you
CR: Thank me? For what?
TR: For being you, for being a great older brother. Thanks man.
CR: You're welcome?
TR: Thanks man. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you so much man.
CR: I love you to man, I got to go, HBO is on the other line.
TR: Really? Tell them..*click* Hello?

I leave you with a review of The Tony Rock Project from the Washington Post. Here's a quote:
The younger Rock seems bright and likable. He just doesn't have the timing, charisma, wit or material of his more famous family member. Which makes him the Charlie Murphy, the Solange Knowles or maybe the any-of-the-Baldwin-brothers-not-named-Alec of the Rock family.

Ouch!

No comments: