Tuesday, April 15, 2008

40 is the new 30?

That may be true, but people don't believe it. I hate when I talk to someone (usually a female) and they tell me how happy they are with their looks, and that they don't mind getting older. I then take a step back and look at them and notice the fake hair, or the botox, or the SPANKs. If you were really happy with how you look you wouldn't use all that crap.


I work with a guy who gets botox on the regular. He's a decent looking guy and in my opinion doesn't need it. Now before you raise the gay flag on me I can say another dude looks ok, I can even say another dude looks good.


To everyone out there (the dudes anyway) who says you can't tell if another dude is good looking is a liar. Dudes are quick to say something like "Flava Flav is one ugly mother f*cker." The question is if you can tell a guy is ugly then you have the ability to judge another dude, you're just so scared you can't say Denzel is a good looking man. To me that's gay.




Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how do you notice the spanks:)I'm comfortable with myself 22 and all:)

Josh Homer said...

Jossette,
if you are looking for spanks you can notice them. Oprah told all the lady business on her show.

Josh

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

shouldn't you have ended that post with, "No homo?"

rock on,

aitch