Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Monday Show

So on Monday the comedy show I was booked on had very light crowds. Apparently the NCAA championship is more important than comedy to some people. Idiots.

Anyway, with the light crowd I had to do more crowd work (talking to the people, instead of shooting out my jokes). I met a dude who's name is Roc, that's his middle name. He also named his children Topaz, Stone, and Ivory. I kid you not. He wanted to keep the Flinstone theme.

I just feel bad for Ivory because she is the only one who is not a stone, she's a bone, and one that's illegal.

Roc was a great guy, I liked him so much I bought him a drink and I'm super cheap. His life story could be turned into a book; he was a marine, he has triplets (16 year old girls), he was an underground fighter, he was in "collections" (*wink* *wink* for all the Sopranos fans), and he once took a state sponsored vacation (*wink* *wink* for all the Oz fans). He made me feel like I had accomplished nothing, well nothing except not getting raped in the shower.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree that you are super cheap. Hence you still owe me money from AT&T days:)

Josh Homer said...

Oh Josie,
I don't owe you anything. If you can prove in a court of law that I owe you money then you can get the court to make me pay. Until that time I will be spending all my money on the new issue of King Magazine with Stacey Dash in it.

Josh