Thursday, June 19, 2008

Clothes wars

My wife wears my clothes sometimes, and I hate it. Partly because it dirties up clothes that I could wear, partly because it stretches my shirts out (Although I work out my pecks are nowhere near as big as my wife's) but mostly on principle. I don't wear her clothes.

Last night she took it to the next level. She was lying on the couch and got cold. There was a hoody of mine on the chair next to her. Instead of getting a blanket (or asking me to get her one as is the norm) she takes my hoody and puts it on. Not too bad right? Well here’s the kicker, she put my hoody on as pants! That's right, she put each leg through a sleeve and then put the hood over her stomach. I say too far.

My wife didn’t see the big deal.

The only person who should wear hoodies as pants

No comments: