Friday, June 20, 2008

Dog the Bounty Hunter

I hate that man as can be seen in my blog HERE. He was kicked of the air for making a very hateful tirade about his son's black girlfriend. He tried to make his son stop dating her because she was black, he dropped a few N bombs, and not in the friendly N Bomb way. It was much worse than anything Michael Richards or Don Imus ever said. It is safe to say "Dog" is a racist. Over a four months ago I sent an email to A&E saying I would not watch their station anymore, and I haven't (my wife still watches Intervention). Here is the reponse I got from them TODAY.

Dear Viewer:
Thank you for your email. We take your concerns very seriously. Over the last few months, Duane "Dog" Chapman has taken and continues to take the appropriate steps in reaching out to several African American organizations in an effort to educate himself and make amends for his comments. The decision to bring Dog the Bounty Hunter back on the air was one made after much consideration and conversations with many community leaders. Since the premise of Dog the Bounty Hunter is about second chances - we have decided to give him one. We truly feel that the time is right for Dog and his team to return to the air. Thank you

Best,
A&E Viewer Relations


The truth is A&E needs "Dog", he's their highest rated show. They also don't really care about black people, as none of their programs are geared towards African Americans, so don't try to package it as a "second chance". Personally, if I ever see "Dog" I will have afew words for him. I smell a comedy sketch coming.

5 comments:

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

never saw the show, but is that what's it's about?

I thought bounty hunters just bring in fugitives.

rock on,

aitch

Josh Homer said...

Harris,
The show is about bounty hunting, but his son taped a conversation they had because is dad was presurring him to dump the black GF. Yet A&E brought him back.

Josh

PS
Here's some lines from the convo:
I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some fucking nigger heard us say nigger and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine

and

If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a nigger, we would all say 'fuck you!'

Anonymous said...

Hmm but its ok for blacks to talk shit bout whites? this world is a double standard!! If you dont like the show then dont watch it and go watch BET
ALOHA

Josh Homer said...

Oh Anonymous,
How I love you hide even on the internet. It's like "Anonymous" is the new white sheet.

Dog's tirade was vile and hate fueled. But life is full of double standards, I can tell you stories about police officers and the things that have done to me unprovocted, and how quickly things change when my lawyer gets involved.

Wait is that you Dog commenting on my blog? And for the record I don't watch BET, at all.

Josh

Harris said...

hey josh home,

not even the occasional "hell date?"

that's one funny show (in small doses)

rock on,

aitch