Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hulkin out!

So my wife is pregnant. We didn't tell too many people until we got out of that shakey first trimester.

In any event my wife is very hormonal. Over the weekend we had a huge fight. It started like this. My wife gets out of the shower and asks me to put lotion on her back. I agree. I reach for thet lotion and my wife says, "Not that F*CKING lotion!" She's angry for no reason. Then she's crying for no reason. Then she's very loving, then she punches me in the balls. All this in less than 60 seconds.

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, or happy, or sad.



Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know who you will get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great news! Congratulations. I mean on the kid, not for getting punched in the balls.

-Kantad-

Josh Homer said...

thanks Kantad. This kid's going to be more mixed than both of us.

josh

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I can see your kid responding to "What nationality are you?" with "We really don't have the time..."

-Shaun Eli