Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dark Knight, ehh

So I finally saw the movie last night, and I must say it was a let down. Before you send me a bunch of emails (not really) let me explain. The story was decent, there was lots of action, but it was not better than say The Incredible Hulk (which I actually liked more). It was better than Iron Man and leaps and bounds better than any Fantastic Four movie. It was however just an average movie. There was no great step forward made with this movie, it was a comic book movie that actually talked to adults instead of winking at them while talking to children. Was Heather Ledger great? Not really, he was good, but I would not say great.

I think the movie was shot extremely well, but there were scenes in the movie that questioned the intellegence of the characters in it (I don't want to say which ones because that would spoil it for you) including Batman. If I could figure somethign out in the movie then the worlds greatest dective should have an easy go of it.

I think this movie was the perfect storm of hype. Oh well, countdown to Watchmen.

No comments: