Thursday, July 31, 2008

Move, get out the way!

So this morning my wife and I went to yet another baby doctor's appointment (so far the kid is pretty healthy, the sonogram tech remarked that he had a huge wee wee). On the way we wait for the train. When it arrives a woman looks at my wife, then looks at her belly, then looks back at my wife and me, then procedes to push her way into the subway and take the only open seat. I love this city.

PS - I said loudly so that she could here me, "Man that was rude, she saw you're pregant and just was like 'Move it pregnant bitch I got to sit down!'" The woman just read her paper.

2 comments:

amypatrick said...

Was it the NY Times? That paper and douchebaggery go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Josh Homer said...

Amy,
Not sure what paper but the girl did have a Euro mullet and skinny shorts. nuff said.

Josh