Monday, July 7, 2008

Hancock

So I went and saw Hancock, which I enjoyed and would see again (unlike Wanted which was doodoo). I like Will Smith, he is one of the benchmarks by which I measure my own success. I know I will be successful once I am in a movie with him or Denzel, or I can call either of them anytime I want.

Anyway, I went to see the movie at 4:30 on July 4th and there are a large number of old black men at the movie, and I mean old. One guy was in a wheel chair, another had TWO canes! I wonder were they there to see it because of Will Smith or because the movie was about a cantacerous black superhero who's just angry at the world?

I could just imagine what the world would be like if every 70+ black dude had super powers. There'd be a lot of old dead white guys.

Whitey if I get bitten by a radioactive spider, that's yo ass!

1 comment:

amypatrick said...

To quote Chris Rock:
Cracker ass cracker!

PS- I liked Wanted. I might see Hancock when Joe gets back from India.