Monday, July 21, 2008

The Secret

So my X Box 360 broke, already. That was pretty quick. I was warned, everyone I know who has an X Box 360 told me the hardware is horrible but the game catalog is great while the PS3 has great hardware but a horrible game catalog.

I call the X Box 360 help line. I can barely hear the woman on the other end, so I say, "I can't hear you it's very noisy on your end" Her reply, "Yeah I know, we're haveing a concert here." Normally I would think she was just being a smart ass, but it really did sound like a concert was going on in the back. So after talking to her for 30 minutes, all the while she is trying to blame me for the breakage. "So you moved the X Box while a disk was in it?" "No" "Why don't you return the disk to the store?" "Because clearly the X Box is broken, it make a grinding sound and scratched a perfect circle in the disk." And on and on.

Finally I was told to call back in two hours (that's customer service for you) and have a new rep assist me. Which happened, and I'm shipping my X Box out soon.

I told my wife what happened, and she is happy my new game is broken. I replied that she probably broke it. She then says, "No I never touched it. I just wished it broken, didn't you read the secret?"

No comments: