Thursday, July 17, 2008

I might just change my views!

I posted a hilarious line I received in a conservative newsletter Here. Well I think they may have won me over with the latest letter they sent out.

Dear [New Letter Name] Reader,

We are pleased to introduce you to our latest email, the Chuck Norris Email Alert. Chuck Norris is an American icon whose unique, hard-nosed insight on Conservative issues makes him one of the most popular authors we feature at [New Letter Name].

The Chuck Norris Email Alert will land in your inbox on Thursday mornings and point you to our website to read and comment upon Chuck's most recent columns.

We hope you enjoy this new free service. And, please be assured, it's easy to modify your subscription at any time. So, if you ever decide you don't want to receive the Chuck Norris Email Alert, you can always click the "edit your account" link at the bottom of each message to modify your subscriptions.

Sincerely,

[New Letter Name]


Are you kidding me?!?!?! Martial Arts master and Texas Ranger Chuck Noriss and star of his own cartoon which had characters based on stereotypes (I love the Sumo Guy). I think I might vote for McCain now.

No comments: