Thursday, February 14, 2008

Don't call it a comeback

I'm seeing more and more dudes with handlebar moustaches. I want to pull out my camera and take a pic, but I don't have the balls for that yet. What I did notice is the owner of said moustache is always a 35+ white male.

The question is: are they making a comeback and if so why? Are there groups of damsels in distress that need to be tied down to train tracks and only a real man with a handlebar moustache can "handle" the task? My only hope in humanity is that there are a series of bets people are loosing.


Sure, I'll take the Pats over the Giants! If not I'll grow that stupid f@$king moustache that the 95 year old barber, Sal No Ears, has.
Oh man this is like taking candy from a baby


There are two famous people with handlebar moustaches: the stereotypic villain for the 1930s and the biker from the Village People. One wears a cape the other leather chaps. So if you have a handlebar moustache you have to ask yourself which one you're trying to be.


I look cool. No not gay, I said cool.

No comments: