Friday, February 22, 2008

Why do you say such things?

It's snowing pretty bad in NYC (well now it's raining so you have a slushy slippery mix), so I wore boots, a heavy coat, a hat and gloves. I put on my "outfit" to go get lunch and the following exchange took place between myself and my coworker.

Coworker: Wow, you look tough. I guess I under estimated you

Me: Yeah I was born on the streets

Coworker: The actual streets?

Me: Yeah in a box



I guess being warm means you're tough


It's no worse than the time, when I was still an engineer, I wore cornrows to work on a Friday. My boss says, "Wow, are you going to the islands this weekend?"

Sean Paul better watch out,
I'm coming to the islands after my nap

2 comments:

amypatrick said...

Ahhh, racism is hilarious...as always.
Are you guys ever coming over?

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

So, umm, you WEREN'T going to the islands?

Rock On,

Aitch

i think you spelled "Saun" wrong (and ice cream in your heading is two words)