Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Obama: The Great White Hope?

So I'm voting for Obama, and not because he's black. I wouldn't vote for any black dude running. If Flava Flav ran, he would not have my vote. He would however have me as his assassin: Joshua Barak Homer (because assassins use all three names). What's that you say? Yes my middle name is BARAK! Damn right. When Barack Obama was in college calling himself Barry (he did, read his books) I was repping Barak to the fullest. Well actually I wasn't. That name got me teased more than Josh. The funny thing is people love the name now; it's even in the baby name books. People are like "Oh I love the name Barak; it's a strong African name." Well guess what suckas? The name is not African it's Hebrew (Mosoltov suckas!). Read your bible, the book of Judges. The original Barak was a gangster. He killed many a fool in the name of God.

Barak, I beg the mercy.
Talk to the hand bitch!


It also cracks me up that now that Barack is a viable candidate, people are switching sides to support him. Before the primaries, people in the black community where hard on poor old Obama. "He's not black enough, I'm voting for Hilary" Really? I'm pretty sure Hilary is not black enough either. It's also funny to label him 'not black enough.' What did you expect the first black president to look like? Wesley Snipes? Its America baby, and Blade is not making it to the White House. You have to get people used to idea of a brown President before you go Chocolate Love on them.

I need your vote and your blood,
mostly just your blood.


If When Obama wins it will be an end of an era. No more will people let you 'get away with' using your race as a handicap. That's not saying racism will not exist, that's saying you better STFU about it. "Man I can't get booked at these clubs because they make the line up mostly white." "Man you need to stop talking that crap, you can do anything. The President is black so don't tell me you can't get booked" Ahhhh the end of an era.

What do you mean you can't be anything you want. Look at me I'm the damn Black President,
and this ain't Deep Impact

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Barack too. Not because he is black. But because he is mixed. YEAH! Half-Breeds in 08', beeyatches!