Sunday, February 10, 2008

So I've decided to bring my video camera with everywhere I go

Because people just don't believe the stuff I happen to see. While on the C train a woman caught the "holy" ghost and started screaming about loving Jesus over and over and saying how beautiful he was. It's a little weird to see a woman in her 50s, dressed in all white scream about Jesus in a way that seems like she wants to rape him. I can not convey how insane the situation was. Over 40 people on a train while this woman dances, sings, her left side shaking as she jumps up and down on the seats on the train. The best part is no one said anything on a crowded train. That's New York for you; it's not my problem and don't get involved.

PS. It always makes me laugh when people "speak in tongues" because I am pretty sure God knows English, and I think French too.

No comments: