Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back from Virginia

Guess who's back? Me. I went to Springfield VA to visit my niece for the first time. She's three months old. Now before you go and say I'm a bad uncle let me just say we tried to get down there as soon as the kid was born. Then our car broke down (the water pump went out), then I had to film some TV stuff. Let's just say lots of stuff happened all at once.

Anyway, here's some pics of my neice.

My raw beauty made her cry



She was sleepy, but still had a kung fu grip



At 3 months she has reverse male pattern baldness



I hope my wife doesn't get any ideas.
Babies are dream killers



What babies do best.


It was a good trip. I got to see the new family addition and my brother's 54 inch plasma TV, which he has a PS3 hooked up to it (that means Blu-Ray DVDs, which BTW have amazing picture quality). He has a full home theater system hooked up. I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid, miracle of life and all, but the TV was amazing and it didn't throw up on my shirt.

2 comments:

amypatrick said...

She looks like a Homer. She and Sadie should get together and have a bald off. We'll see which one looks the most like a 50 year old man.
Hope to see you soon Mr. Big Shot!

Josh Homer said...

that kid looks just like my brother when he was a baby.