Wednesday, March 5, 2008

He might become a real Ghost!

Sad news guys: Patrick Swayze has cancer. The Enquirer (great news source) says he only has five weeks to live. Such as sad story. Swayze, whose name inspired the "urban" phrase "I'm Swayze." This phrase was used to mean "I'm leaving." It's derived from the phrase "I'm ghost."

Patrick Swayze: Urban Slang Legend


This is not the first time cancer has tried to take one of my childhood heroes. Perhaps you remember a little guy by the name of Mr. T! Yeah that's right, cancer tried to take him from this earth. However cancer made one mistake. When cancer almost had Mr. T beaten, it locked him up in a shed that had tools, old scuba tanks, and a tractor. During a montage scene while "Eye of the Tiger" played, the T built a huge machine that shot out telephone poles and ran cancer out of town. Hopefully Swayze can follow his lead.

It's T time, and by that I mean it's time for an ass whipping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh,

I have read all the posts, from first to last.

Great stuff ... Keep it coming!

p.s. - great photo of Mr. T

Josh Homer said...

hey Tony Snow,
You've found me!!!