Monday, March 24, 2008

They Really Reptiles Y'all

So I filmed an Obama commercial on Saturday, nothing major. I'm actually in a group of 5 people reciting lines.

The fun came after my commercial shoot. The asked to do some interviews regarding politics, Barack Obama, and just the stats of things in the US in general. They also wanted to pair us up with the people we did the commercial shoot with. There were three women (2 black, and 1 white) in my shoot and a white dude. They paired him up with a small black girl, to show diversity. They paired me up with the white girl, not for diversity but because the other girl left.

While we are waiting to go into the room for the interview, the girl, let's say her name is Joan, tells me she is not sure about doing it. "They're going to ask us politics stuff right?" I assumed they would as this shoot was about Barack Obama. "Well I'm not really into politics; I study more the Illuminati, and what's really going on." Oh Really? "I've studied their movements and stuff for the past 10 years, so I'm into what's happening." I thought to myself, "We are in for a wild ride."

We go into the room, slate the camera, and get ready. They have 5 questions to ask us. Since I've done a few interviews I know what they are looking for: sound bites and things that reinforce the views of the commercial copy. My partner in the interview had no clue.

First off Joan was gorgeous, I say this because I attribute this fact as to why she gets away with talking about Illuminati and no one calls her on it. I can honestly say sometimes when she talked I did not hear her, I just looked at her face and thought "God damn!"

So I do my questions, she does hers. We're about 3 questions in and no illuminati talk so I think I am home safe. Never assume. The question was what about Obama's political views makes you like him. I replied with an answer about how his is a politician by trade but his simplicity in the solutions he offers reflect that he is not a politician in his heart (more cheese please). She replies, "I don't really know his politics, but I've watched the debates and his speeches [first off if you watched the debates and speeches you should know his politics], but I am good at feeling people out. His aura and his energy come to me through the screen, I can feel him." Here we go. She starts talking about his soul and how it speaks to her, I looked at her and my jaw dropped.

She then goes and says she hopes the powers that be let him accomplish his goals, because the Illuminati run everything. They practice human sacrifice and drink human blood. The camera man cut me a look as if to ask if we were a couple. I shook my head "Hell no." The woman interviewer's eyes darted back and forth from me to my sexy but crazy interview partner. Finally Joan realizes she is rambling and says, "You're going to edit this out, right?" The interviewer replies, "No doubt."

They shut the camera off and Joan says that she had to be careful of what she said because the Illuminati are out there, that they drink human blood, and then she drops the bomb on us all. She says, "You know they really reptiles y'all?" WTF? Without batting an eye the interviewer says, "Girl you're so crazy. I haven't heard that reptiles thing in about 5 years." The cameraman laughed.

I left the studio, there were celebrities there that people were fawning over, but I really don't care about celebrity (except to make fun of it). As I am running out the door the cameraman is taking a cigarette break. He yells out to me as I walk off, "Remember........ they're reptiles"


Diana from V or Illuminati? You decide.

3 comments:

Harris said...

Hey josh homer,

That's why I wear specs...to spot the illuminati. Me and Roddy Piper.

Rock On,

Aitch

Josh Homer said...

Harris,
I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

Harris said...

hey josh homer,

within that quote is my girlfriend's yahoo e-mail address.

you know she's cool.

rock on,

aitch