Monday, March 3, 2008

Heath Ledger remembered

So it's magazine time, the time of the month when more magazines come out. I look through one and see yet another tribute to Heath Ledger. What I don't see is a tribute to Brad Renfro. He died too. What about Roy Scheider? Nope nothing. Oh well it looks like Hollywood plays favorites.

Remember me? That's not a question,
as much as it is a request. I died too you know,
from drugs too, just like Heath! Apt Pupil!


To keep up with Hollywaood I will tell a story not about Brad or Roy, but Heath, this is a true story. A person I know, let's call him Todd, was at an event (dinner of sorts) seated at table with Heath. The event goes on for a few hours, they eat, they drink, they relax. Todd, who is spanish with a caramel complexion, gets up to use the rest room. He comes back and Heath says, "Oh can you bring some waters for the table and clear some of the dishes away. Thank you." Todd replies, "I don't work here." Heath, "Oh, sorry."

The irony is that Heath sat at a table with Todd for hours.

Hey brown guy, can you get me some more crackers?

No comments: