Thursday, March 27, 2008

What did you say? No seriously I couldn't hear you.

I take the subway to work every morning. If I am not on the train with my wife, I listen to my iPod. I try not to have the volume turned up too high as anyone who has taken Physics 101 can tell you the close proximity of the speaker to your actual ear drum is not good. If I can clearly hear the song on your iPod over my music, I am willing to bet good money you will be deaf in a few years.

If other countries want to defeat us, they need not build up strong military arsenals or even attack us financially; all they need do is release a Britney Spears pop song with a heavy bass track.

Soon our enemies over seas (I'm talking to you Yugoslavia) will be able to talk amongst themselves, and we will not even be able to hear.

No comments: